Thursday 16 September 2010

Packing, Dancing, Dreading...

So, in between bouts of madly packing I'm keeping up with my G Reader and I just HAD to share this -- Zac and Coco dancing together is just heaven!

Tomorrow afternoon I return to the frozen and beautiful city of Edinburgh to begin my final year of my English Literature degree1. That back-to-school feeling never goes away, despite this being my 18th year in the education system (madness!) that familiar mixture of apprehension, excitement and horror at the onslaught of work, essays, and, now, dissertations! Since my two flat-mates and I are also moving into a new place, we won't have any internet for a couple of weeks (HOW will I cope??) but I will endeavor to find a cafe with reliable (and free!) wifi in the next few days. In the mean time, enjoy what's left of the summer - autumn is in the air already!

No comments: