Thursday 14 October 2010

Autumn is SO last season...

As you, sweet followers, will be all too aware, I was deprived of Wifi during ALL FOUR fashion weeks. No New York, sniff! No Paris, sniff! No Milan, sniff! No London... Meh... Anyway, I saw a picture Sasha Pivovarova wearing the most sublime hydrangea-print romper. Hydrangeas are my favourite flower so I went on a hunt, and discovered the D&G Spring/Summer'11 collection - so beautifully, fabulously, wonderfully SPRING that I immediately fell about plotting my perfectly clashing floral-print outfits,
with hints of lace,

and a D&G GIANT hydrangea-print beach bag...

I loved everything about this collection, especially the breathtaking finale, even if the girls couldn't really walk in the shoes...
How absolutely glorious. Be gone, foul, freezing autumn! Come, beautiful, fresh Spring!!
Source: Polyvore
Romper - Zimmermann, Bag - Balenciaga, Wedges - Louboutin, Nail Varnish and Bra - Topshop, Ring and Necklace - Tiffanys

No comments: