Sunday 25 July 2010

Full Belly, Happy Mind...

I hope you all had wonderful weekends! Mine was certainly delicious. It involved...

...Hummingbird cupcakes…

...It disappeared pretty quickly…

I saw beautiful hydrangeas at the flower stall beneath the Conran Shop

I went to Byron Burger on the Kings Road, which, I swear to you, makes the best hamburger you’ve ever tasted. According to my fellow diner, I looked a great deal like a toddler struggling to locate their mouth. It was not elegant...

Luckily, I can illustrate this quite well with a picture of myself as a child, accurately locating my mouth, and looking pretty happy about it...

I also had my first kitchen triumph making Betty Crocker’s oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies. Betty must be a genius to have come up with a recipe SO foolproof that even I could make them edible…

Sigh... Can it be Monday already?

1 comment:

a said...

Could you please add a "Love it" button?

I love that post and those photos!