Friday 12 November 2010

What's On Watson?

I know what you’re thinking. What is this girl’s beef with Emma Watson? Well, I’ll stop trashing her when she stops giving me material. Firstly, let’s not kid around, I was seriously disappointed to see her on the cover of Vogue this month. First Cheryl, and now this? But more disturbing than that are the outfits our dear Watson has been sporting on the red carpet over the last couple of days. So, you don’t have style, so what? You’re in Vogue bragging about having £25m in the bank, so HIRE A STYLIST!
This is not just a moan, though, I have suggestions…

You want to wear black lave? That’s fine! How about this DAY Birger et Mikkelsen Lace dress? No silly feathers, no visible bra, and no call for disastrous fashion tape applicationsTiffany’s jewellery for seriously chic sparkle, a Lulu Guinness clutch for a touch of English rock’n’roll and Louboutins. The make up is great, we’ll leave that alone.

If I could dress you however I liked, though, you’d be wearing this…

The most amazing Oscar de la Renta dress you, or I, or anyone, has ever seen, columnar, the height of elegance. Understated jewellery from Tiffany’s (bracelet from charmandchain), Louboutin shoes and a Swarovski crystal-covered clutch. A red carpet look that says, ‘Look world, I’m all grown up, and worthy of the cover of Vogue’… And not a bra strap, feather or shred of tit-tape to be seen…

Polyvore

No comments: