Tuesday 2 February 2010

Wixson the Vixon (aha!)

I spotted Lindsey Wixson in the Miu Miu S/S'10 campaign in the new Vogue - I can't find an image of it online, she's wearing a stunning bird-print skirt which I'm in love with... There's hot debate on TFS as to wether or not she's the Next Big Thing... I have to say, I love her look. She embodies the 'weird beauty' the fashion industry is embracing in their models. She's refreshing after the stunning Giselles and the rock'n'roll Frejas.... She is also only 15 which is a little alarming... Still, she seems to have her head screwed on, so she'll do just fine! I just love how her face changes completely when she smiles...
Source: TFS

2 comments:

kelsea said...

she's so full of expression!! ^_^

kelsea said...

i love your blog and how you designed it. i saw you on teenvogue the other day; congratulions ^_^
stay chic!!
-kels xx